Saturday 3 December 2011

๑ My Dream! ๑



All my cute students 
As usual, I'm hoping that all of you are in a good condition~

Students!~ What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm sure all of you have different thought, right? 
You could be an engineer, a doctor, a teacher or other occupations as well.
Emmm... Can you tell me some of your ambitions here?

Well, maybe here are some occupations that you would like to be in the future :


So, these are the occupations that we have found in the video :--->
Let us read & spell it together :)

fire fighter :: mechanic :: pilot :: barber :: postman :: police :: lifeguard :: teacher :: 
doctor :: nurse :: astronaut :: judges :: lawyers :: actor :: writer :: chef :: waiter

That's all for now. Next week, we will be doing some exciting activity :) 

Thank You
Let us finish our class by reciting Tasbih kafarah & Suratul Ars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion? Leave me some comments. I want to improve my blog. Appropriate comments are most welcomed :)