Wednesday 1 February 2012

(。◕∀◕。) Knowing Me

(*✪‿✪pღ✿ღ゚+.【☆ Hello my cute students〜♡☆】.+゚ღ✿ღq✪‿✪*)


How are you??? I'm not updating this blog for a long time..
I'm so sorry  >.<
You must be saying "It's okay teacher, we don't mind at all", right??? hehehe...

Okay, first of all, I want you to read this passage.


This is my tongue. The tongue is an important organ in my mouth. It helps me to taste food and drinks. It tells me whether something is sweet, sour, salty or bitter. If you eat something too hot, it will burn your tongue!
Have you done?
Do you understand what this passage is all about? I believe that you can understand it. ~^^

That's all for today. I want you to know about your tongue. The tastes that we have learnt are SWEET, SOUR, SALTY & BITTER. Do remember it~

Below is the exercise for you to do at home.

Exercise 1


Please complete it & send it to me by tomorrow morning on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion? Leave me some comments. I want to improve my blog. Appropriate comments are most welcomed :)